7" - 5.6 oz
9" - 5.9 oz
12.375" - 6.6 oz
15" - 7.0 oz
Blade and Edge Weight:
7" - 3.6 oz
9" - 3.9 oz
12.375" - 4.6 oz
15" - 5.0 oz
- Tube: Patented carbon fiber braid
- Caps: 6061 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: Standard Free Float w/ Jam Nut (included)
Custom Rail Segment: (optional)
- 2.5" - 0.6 oz
- Picatinny rail notches: 5
- Materials: Polymer rail, aluminum backing plate
- Uses: Great for all accessory attachments, w/ exception of back up iron sights (for perfect front/rear profile alignment, you should purchase a Brigand ATLAS model)
- Wrench included. Compatible with all BA handguard models.
Brigand’s open-architecture braid encourages natural air-flow, allowing heat to be blown off quickly, and provides excellent exposure for radiated heat to escape. Under sustained fire the barrel will be cooler and the handguard will cool up to 50% faster after firing than with any enclosed guard. This improves barrel life and decreases heat signature duration.
Materials & Design
The BA handguard concept is based on a platform of aerospace-proven materials and innovative mechanical design. Every yarn within the tube is formed from T700 carbon and shrouded within a protective jacket for all-weather durability and abrasion resistance. This jacket prevents cracking (common in filament wound handguards) and splinters (common in roll-wrapped handguards). All end caps are crafted from 6061 aluminum, hard anodized.
Reliability & Strength
BA’s carbon fiber structure can withstand 100 lbs of force in any direction. See our website for torture test videos and other field-testing data. Multiple 3-Gun shooters have run the BA rails for multiple seasons now, with outstanding results.