By purchasing from Check 6 Arms, LLC, you affirm that you:
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Are a U.S. Citizen
- Have never renounced their U.S. citizenship
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, an unlawful user of any controlled substance
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child.
It is our policy to sell ammunition to properly-licensed U.S. citizens only.
You will be asked to agree to these terms and submit a government issued identification verifying your age to be at least 21 years BEFORE the order will be processed.
Submit a copy of a government issued identification to prove your age is at least 21 years. This i.d. should be submitted before or with your order.
- The identification only has to be submitted with your first order. We will maintain a date of birth record on file sufficient for subsequent orders.
- The i.d. may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ID
- Orders for ammunition will NOT be shipped without proper identification and your confirmation to the above eligibility requirements
- Some states like Illinois and New Jersey require their residents to present a copy of a firearms/ammunition owners identification card when purchasing.
- Feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com if you want to make sure your appropriate licensing is already on record
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Ammunition Purchases:
We comply with ALL local, state, and federal laws. The following list of state and local laws is NOT represented to be all inclusive of the 50 states’ numerous firearms, ammunition and magazine laws. YOU must be aware of any laws affecting your purchase.
ALASKA CUSTOMERS: No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder.
CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS: No sales of ammunition delivered to the counties of Contra Costa, Marin, and San Francisco. No ammunition delivered to the Cities of: Carson, Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco and Sunnyvale. No high capacity magazine exceeding 10rds sales to anyone or dealer in CA. Check for other Local & State laws before ordering.
To purchase ammunition, we need a copy of:
An FFL dealer’s license by itself (not including type 03 C&R licenses)
A valid CT permit to carry a pistol or revolver
A valid CT long gun eligibility certificate
A combination of a valid, legible copy of a CT ID/driver’s license AND a valid CT ammunition certificate.
HAWAII CUSTOMERS: No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder.
ILLINOIS CUSTOMERS: Must have current copy of FOID card and State Photo Identification, No sales of ammunition to the City of Chicago.
MASSACHUSETTS CUSTOMERS: No sales of ammunition.
NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Firearms/Ammunition identification card (FID) must accompany ammunition orders for first time.
NEW YORK CUSTOMERS: No consumer sales of ammunition. We ship ammunition orders only to FFL Dealers or NY State licensed re-sellers of ammunition .
WASHINGTON DC CUSTOMERS: No Sales of ammunition.
US TERRITORIES OF GUAM, PUERTO RICO and VIRGIN ISLAND CUSTOMERS: No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder.
To find out more about your own State and Local Laws and Regulations, visit the informative links below: