MUST SHIP TO FFL
Ships in 3-5 working days
Available in two variants, the Scorpion Carbine is a whole new animal. Building on the lauded submachine gun platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015, the Carbine has a 16.2″ barrel fitted with either a compensating muzzle brake or a faux suppressor built specifically for CZ-USA by SilencerCo.
Fit with the factory’s folding adjustable stock, the Carbine features a number of US-made parts to make it fully 922(r) compliant. One of the nicest features of the firearm is the newly-designed forend, covered in M-LOK attachment points to keep the profile slim while still being big enough to swallow most pistol-caliber suppressors should the owner decide down the road to convert it into an SBR for use with a suppressor.
Low-profile aluminum adjustable sights round out the platform, and a top Picatinny rail allows the mounting of a wide number of optics. Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
- Type: Rifle
- Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Length: 16.2"
- Capacity: 20+1
- Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Barrel: Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 1/2x28
- Frame: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Stock: Folding
- Sights: Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Weight: 6.38 lbs (Muzzle Brake), 7 lbs. (Faux Suppressor)
- Overall Length: 36 in / 26 in (Muzzle Brake), 34.75 in / 24.5 in (Faux Suppressor)
08505 - Muzzle Brake (20 rd)
08507 - Faux Suppressor (20 rd)
0559 - Extended Handguard (20 rd)