Glock 17 Gen4 NIB Battle Worn Relief Cut Slide
MUST SHIP TO FFL
NIB treatment is not a paint, but a true metal finish that is highly resistant to chipping or scratching. The NIB process does not add any significant dimensional change to the plated material.
Legal Manufacturing’s Patent Pending NIB Process
Our NIB nickel boron products are ideal for depositing a very smooth and uniform plating barrier on complex configurations of parts. The plating is baked after application to increase the hardness to over 70 Rockwell hardness and produce a surface enhancement that is superior to competing plating systems. Other advantages of our NIB system include the following:
- HARDNESS: 70+HRc (1076+ HV)
- LUBRICITY: Low static coefficient of friction without lubrication
- More than 2x the wear resistance of hard chrome; NIB will outlast the life of the part in most cases
- Extremely ductile plating, NIB does not crack and chip like hard chrome
- Temperature resistant to 1100°F
- 4x the wear resistance of electroless nickel phosphorus
- Plating thickness range: 0.0003 to 0.010 inch
- Excellent adhesion to most alloys including titanium and aluminum.
- Improved impact resistance
- Best performance is achieved when mating components are plated with NIB
- Plated parts can run lubrication free, reducing the cleaning, care, and maintenance without sacrificing reliability
- All final thickness measured with XRF instrumentation technology
- MODEL: 17 Gen 4
- TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
- ACTION: Safe Action
- FINISH: NIB One Battleworn
- FRAME: Polymer Frame
- GRIPS: Black Polymer
- CALIBER: 9mm
- CAPACITY: 17
- # OF MAGS: 3
- WEIGHT: 25.06 oz.
- BARREL: 4.5"
- SIGHTS:Fixed Sights