MUST SHIP TO FFL
This Limited Edition G19 ProGlo features a sight set designed and manufactured by AmeriGlo. The UC rear sight is machined from bar-stock alloy steel, serrated, and features a Nitride finish. The rounded "U" notch promotes a quick acquisition with the ProGlo front sight. The ProGlo front sight features a green tritium lamp and bright orange outline made to factory heights, maintaining accuracy and ease of concealment.
The Glock 19 is ideal for a more versatile role because of its reduced dimensions when compared to the standard sized option. Chambered in 9x19, the G19 has found worldwide acclaim with both private and public security agencies. In addition to being used as a conventional service pistol, it is ideal for concealed carry or as a backup weapon.
The Gen4, just like any Glock pistol has the same time tested
- Safe Action system
- Durable exterior finish
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Light weight
- The Gen4 has several features designed to satisfy the most demanding consumers. It is based on a full size G17/G22 MBS (multiple back strap) frame with a reduced short frame trigger mechanism housing. The multiple back strap system allows the user to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
- The grip has three options a short frame version, medium frame or large frame that are easily changed and secured with a single pin.
- The grip angle of the Glock Safe Action Pistol is not changed by back strap modifications. This ensures that the shooter does not shoot high or low when modifying the back strap or when shooting with a different Glock Pistol.
- Caliber: 9x19
- Capacity: 15 Rounds (includes 3 magazines and speed loader)
- 3 backstrap configurations
- Weight: 20.99 oz. (unloaded)
- Overall Length: 6.85"
- Barrel Length: 4.02"
- Length of Twist: 9.84"
- Trigger Pull: 5.5 lbs
- Right hand, hexagonal barrel rifling
- Sights: Front Night/Rear Fixed U-Notch