MUST SHIP TO FFL
The new Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Bullpup configuration allows for short rifle convenience with long rifle accuracy
- Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease-of-use
- Clean, long stroke gas piston operation
- 5.56 NATO detachable, cold hammer-forged barrel (CHF), chrome-lined with 1:7 twist, CrMoV steel
- 100% ambidextrous configuration and operation with optional left-hand bolts for 5.56 NATO.
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles with push button swivels
- Simple field stripping into easily serviceable sub-assemblies
- Last round - bolt holds open on an empty magazine
- All metal parts treated for corrosion resistance
- Integral rubber recoil pad