MUST SHIP TO FFL
The KSG is no ordinary tactical shotgun. Its dual tube magazines hold a dozen 3 inch, 12 gauge shells (plus one in the chamber), with the flexibility of switching between various projectiles. A patented downward ejection system makes it truly ambidextrous, while its 26.1 inch overall length, 18.5 inch cylinder bore barrel and 6.9lbs of weight make it is as compact as legally possible.
The KSG-NR ships with an 18.5-inch barrel and has the same overall length as the regular KSG of 26.1 inches, making it a completely legal shotgun to own and use while you wait for your NFA tax stamp to be processed. Once that comes through, you can cut down the barrel and have yourself a SBS version of the KSG. Another new feature is a 420-lumen flashlight built into the top of the vertical foregrip beneath the dual mag tubes, eliminating the need for an offset picatinny flashlight mount and freeing up space on the shortened top accessory rail.
The KSG-25 is the long version of the KSG, with a 30.5" barrel and the capacity of 21 3" shotshells, the KSG-25 will get the job done. This model also comes with Magpul MBUS front and rear sights.
- Action: Pump
- Caliber: 12 gauge
- KSG Magazine Capacity: 3" shells: 12+1, 2 3/4" shells:14+1, 1 3/4" shells: 24+1
- KSG-NR Magazine Capacity: 3" shells: 8+1, 2 3/4" shells:10+1, 1 3/4" shells: 16+1
- KSG-25 Magazine Capacity: 3" shells: 20+1, 2 3/4" shells: 24+1, 1 3/4" shells: 40+1
- Overall Length: 26.1" / 38" for KSG-25
- Barrel Length: 18.5" / 30.5" for KSG-25
- Trigger Pull: 5 lbs.
- Sights: None / Magpul MBUS sights on KSG-25
- Ejection: Down