For on the go long item transport, Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in the design and manufacture of high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems, has unveiled the iM3410 Pelican™ Storm Case™.
Perfect for long rifles, tripods and any long, narrow equipment, it boasts 3,270 cubic inches of possible storage space and a high-performance HPX™ polymer construction that helps it protect equipment from some of the harshest conditions on Earth. Standard features include stainless steel, ball-bearing, polyurethane wheels as well as an extra-wide rubberized handle for maximum grip and comfort. Integrated stainless steel padlock protectors for added defense against cutting and theft are also standard.
- Waterproof, Crushproof and Impact Protected
- Pressure Relief Valve
- Tough Hinges
- In-line Wheels
- Five Press & Pull Latches
- Four Reinforced Padlockable Hasps
- Lightweight Strong HPX® Resin
- Guaranteed For Life
- Material: HPX high performance resin
- Weight: 23 lbs. - With Foam
- Exterior Dimensions: 57.74" x 12.71" x 6.67" (L x W x H)
- Interior Dimensions: 54.5" x 10" x 6" (L x W x H)
- Lid Depth: 2.00"
- Bottom Depth: 4.00"
- Certificates: ATA Spec 300
- Manufactured In United States