Rise Armament LE145 Tactical Trigger
When things go sideways, you need a trigger you can depend on. This is that trigger.
Designed for peak performance in high-adrenaline situations, the LE145 features a crisp, balanced break.
Praised for its responsiveness and dependability, it’s ideal for applications ranging from law enforcement and military to hunting. The single-stage trigger has a clean break and 4.5-pound pull for enhanced accuracy and a drop safety feature for enhanced security. Its fully contained, drop-in design makes it quick and easy to install with no special skills needed. This is your safe, dependable upgrade in performance.
- Single-stage trigger system
- 4.5-lb. pull weight
- Clean break with a short reset
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette
- Comfortable, rounded trigger
- Unit weight: 2.6 oz.
- Manufactured and assembled in our facility according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Fits most .308 and .223 AR style platforms
- Self-contained design makes it easy and quick to install with no fine-tuning needed
- KNS pins recommended but not required. If you do not use KNS pins, be sure to follow step 8 in the installation instructions.
U.S. Patent No. 7,293,385