Ruger SR-762 308 Win / 7.62 NATO 16"
MUST SHIP TO FFL
The Ruger SR-762 brings the downrange authority of the .308 cartridge to the popular SR-556 family of two-stage, piston-driven, AR-style rifles. The SR-762 is a lightweight, quick-handling carbine that is an ideal rifle for those who appreciate the familiar and ergonomic AR-style platform. The .308 Win/7.62 NATO cartridge is perfect for hunting medium and most large-sized game and enhances the capability of the AR-style platform in defensive or tactical roles. The SR-762 retains the features of the original SR556 that make it a solid performer among AR-style rifles.
- A patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston delivers a smooth power stroke to bolt carrier.
- The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor.
- Folding backup iron sights include a windage-adjustable rear sight and an elevation-adjustable front sight. These sights provide a solid, reliable aiming system that can be folded out of the way to make room for optics and can be instantly redeployed if needed.
- Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged 7120 alloy steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Fluted barrel, for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling, features a Ruger® flash suppressor mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
- Round, smooth-sided Ruger® lightweight adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
- Lower receiver is fitted with the Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the mil-spec buffer tube.
- Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
- Also includes: three, 20-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines; soft-sided case; three finger-grooved rail covers.
- The Ruger® Elite 452™ AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a 30% faster lock time over standard MSR triggers.
- 20 round capacity
- 16.12" Barrel
- 1:10" RH twist
- 8.6 lbs
- 6 grooves
- 11.50"-14.75" length of pull
- Folding iron sights
- Black synthetic, collapsible stock
- Manganese phosphate/hardcoat anodized finish
- Ruger flash suppressor (5/8"-24 thread)
- Folding backup iron sights
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock
- Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip
- Includes three 20-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines
- 34.75" - 38" overall length
- Soft-sided case
- 3 finger-grooved rail covers