Seekins Precision barrels live up to the company’s name. Precision CNC machined to match grade specifications from the best quality stainless steel blanks available, each barrel is inspected no less than four times guarantee maximum accuracy and reliability.
Seekins Precision match grade barrels are a major upgrade for any tactical or competition rifle or carbine. Premium stainless steel blanks are precision machined and inspected to guarantee perfect concentricity and alignment for maximum accuracy potential. Each barrel has a non-glare bead blast finish which is then Armor Black coated and threaded for applicable muzzle devices. Threads for .223 Wylde are ½-28.
Made as a drop in replacement barrel for any mil-spec rifle. The .223 Wylde chamber takes advantage of .223 Remington accuracy while still able to safely and accurately shoot the higher pressure 5.56mm NATO ammunition.
All Seekins Precision barrels features our unique gas block alignment dimple for quick and easy installation of any .750” gas block. For optimum rifle performance, use the Seekins Precision Low Profile Adjustable Gas Block for easy tuning of the gas system for your specific ammunition.
- 18" Wylde Barrel: Rifle Length Gas System
- 16" Wylde Barrel: Mid-Length Gas System
- 14.5" Wylde Barrel: Mid-Length Gas System
- 10.5" Wylde Barrel: Carbine Gas System
- 1:8 Twist
- 5R Button Rifling
- Precision machined to match grade tolerances for maximum accuracy
- Non-glare bead blasted stainless steel and Armor Black coated for longevity and ease of maintenance