MUST SHIP TO FFL
Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers have had your back since 1950. These small revolvers were designed to fire a full power round and are as simple and easy to use as they are reliable. Available in various calibers and with three diverse hammer designs, it is no surprise that the Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular, small-frame, defense revolver on the market.
The Smith & Wesson Model 317, debuted in 1997, as part of the AirWeight series of revolvers. Built on an aluminum-alloy J-frame and chambered in 22 Long Rifle, this lightweight revolver is small enough to be carried inside a hunter or fisherman’s kit bag, as its name suggests.
• Aluminum alloy frame and cylinder
• Stainless steel barrel
• HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Green front sight
• Adjustable rear sight
- SKU: 160221
- Model: Model 317 Kit Gun™
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Capacity: 8
- Barrel Length: 3" / 7.6 cm
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Front Sight: HI-VIZ® Fiber Optic Green
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Action: Single/Double Action
- Grip: Synthetic
- Weight: 11.7 oz / 331.7g
- Cylinder Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Finish: Matte Silver
- Purpose: Concealed Carry, Law Enforcement & Military, Recreational Shooting, State Compliance
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.