The EB1 Backup is an extremely compact dual-output flashlight with a 200-lumen maximum output that can be used as a backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. It's also ideal for everyday-carry, self-defense, or outdoor applications. The EB1 features a virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, creating a beam with the optimum configuration for both reach and situational awareness.
Click-type switch with tailcap shroud — Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output. Raised shroud around switch provides extra protection against accidental activation.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life